When you arrive at the port of Antalya, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your private vehicle. First, we will visit the Archaeological Museum of Antalya, which houses many of the excavated treasures and beauties from the ancient cities of Perge and Aspendos.
Afterwards, we pass through the Hadrian’s Gate, built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian, who visited Antalya in the year 130 AD, standing proud with its three archways and four beautifuly decorated Roman columns, standing in between what remains of the city’s walls.
Finally, we move onto the Kaleici District, the old city district, also famous for its small shops, restaurants and especially nightlife, full of tourists from every corner of the world.
After all the visits, we will return to the port of Antalya.
Inclusions & Remarks
- Pick-up & drop-off at the port of Antalya
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Fully escorted by a professional tour guide
- Entrance fees at the sites mentioned
- Tour guide is English-speaking by default. If it is demanded, other languages are available for private groups or individual arrangements. Other language guides may cost extra.
- Children 0-7 are free.
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.