When you arrive in the port of Kepez/Canakkale, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your vehicle. The battlefields of Gallipoli are situated about 15 km from Canakkale. This tour will give you the chance to explore one of the most drastic lands of war where many nations have lost their lives.
You will be transferred to a local ferry, which functions between two continents, from the Asian to the European side via the famous strait Dardanelles. Gallipoli National Park has a great significance in military history being the soil on which the notorious battles of the Gallipoli Campaign of WWI took place, which contains Turkish and Allied monuments. The landscape is dotted with many cemeteries, museums, monuments, forests and most importantly Memorials honoring the lives lost from both sides of the conflict. The Military Monument in the National Park is dedicated to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives. We will also visit the Anzac Cove. After visiting the battlefields, we will visit Kabatepe Hill National Park. The tour will continue with ferry to return to Canakkale. We will then make a short stop at the Trojan Horse in the city center. After the tour is over, we will transfer you back to the port of Kepez/Canakkale to rendezvous weith your cruise.
Inclusions & Remarks
- Pick-up & drop-off at the port of Canakkale/Kepez
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Fully escorted by a professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to various sites
- Tour guide is English-speaking by default. If it is demanded, other languages are available for private groups or individual arrangements. Other language guides may cost extra.
- Children 0-6 are free.
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.