After meeting your driver and licensed guide, we will drive along the old city walls on our way to the heart of Constantinople.
Your private tour begins with a visit to the Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque), completed in the year 1616 AD and built in the name of Sultan Ahmed I, is a triumph of harmony, proportion and elegance. The blue Iznik tiles covering the walls have given the mosque its popular name, Blue Mosque.
Next, you will visit the magnificient Topkapi Palace, the residence of the sultans for almost three centuries. It is located on the promontory jutting out between the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. Being the imperial residence of the sultan, his court and harem, the palace was also the seat of government for the Ottoman Empire. In the Treasury section, you will see breathtaking displays, including the 7th largest diamond in the world, the “Spoonmaker’s Diamond”. Last, you will continue to explore famous Grand Bazaar Largest and oldest covered Bazaar in Turkey with more than 4,000 shops. A variety of Turkish Handicrafts, Oriental carpets, rare jewels and inexpensive souvenirs all sold in small shops next to each other.
After all the visits, we will return back to the port of Istanbul.
Inclusions & Remarks
- Pick-up & drop-off at the port of Istanbul
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Fully escorted by a professional tour guide
- Entrance fees at the sites mentioned (excluding the Harem section at the Topkapi Palace).
- We will be stopping for lunch during the tour. However, lunch is not included in the price and the guests are free to choose on site.
- Tour guide is English-speaking by default. If it is demanded, other languages are available for private groups or individual arrangements. Other language guides may cost extra.
- Children 0-7 are free.
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.