When you arrive at the port of Kusadasi, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your private vehicle. From there, you travel north towards Sirince, a charming old Turkish mountain village where you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere ans beautiful scenery. The slopes of the hills are covered with wine yards and peach trees. You will visit a mosque and Orthodox church and you can try some fruity wine in one of the small cafés.
The focal point of this trip will be the Wine Tasting opportunities at the village. This lovely synthesis of Turkish and Greek culture is famous for its wine, olive oil and garden produce. You will visit a nicely restored Orthodox Church and along the streets of the village you will see small cafes where you can taste many varieties of homemade fruit and grape wines.
After all the visits, we will return to the port of Kusadasi.
Inclusions & Remarks
- Pick-up & drop-off at the port of Kusadasi
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Fully escorted by a professional tour guide
- Entrance fees at the sites mentioned
- Participants must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and steps, continually standing up and walking up and down. Sunblock is recommended.
- Participants must be above the age of 18 for the wine tasting tour.
- Since this shore excursion involves some walking, we highly recommend that you wear comfortable low-heeled shoes and casual clothes.
- Tour guide is English-speaking by default. If it is demanded, other languages are available for private groups or individual arrangements. Other language guides may cost extra.
- Children 0-7 are free.
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.