Half Day Afternoon Tour
Topkapi Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed and many more artifacts (Harem is not included in the program). Rüstem Pasa Mosque, a typical sample of Islamic architecture, designed by the court architect Sinan for the Grand Vizier of Süleyman the Magnificent.
Note: Closed On Tuesdays: Topkapi Palace (tour is not operational on Tuesdays)
Highlights & Notes
- Topkapi Palace
- Rustem Pasa Mosque
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed.
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up. Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.