Full Day Tour
Tour of Sultanahmet Square, the heart of the “Old City“, including a tour of the Hippodrome; Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of Byzantine architecture; Blue Mosque, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets; Grand Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest “souk” in the world; Lunch at a Turkish Restaurant; Topkapi Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed and many more artifacts (Harem is not included in the program); Rüstem Pasa Mosque, a typical sample of Islamic architecture, designed by the court architect Sinan for the Grand Vizier of Süleyman the Magnificent. Tour terminates at Grand Bazaar.
Also visioned during the tour: Galata Bridge, Golden Horn, Leander’s Tower. Tour ends approximately at 17:00.
Note: Closed On Mondays: Hagia Sophia (replaced with Underground Basilica Cistern). Closed On Tuesdays: Topkapi Palace (tour does not operate on Tuesdays).
Tour includes Lunch.
Highlights & Notes
- Sultanahmet Square
- Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque)
- Hagia Sophia
- Grand Bazaar
- Topkapi Palace
- Rustem Pasa Mosque
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed.
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up. Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.