Half Day Morning Tour
Golden Horn (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula. Also viewed: Balat, Church of St. Stephen, Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, Byzantine City Walls. Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), with its mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents of Europe and Asia, viewing the marble palaces and luxurious residences. Also visioned during the tour (from the boat) are Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, Rumeli Fortress. Tour terminates at Taksim Square.
Highlights & Notes
- Spice Bazaar
- Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace (from the boat)
- Bosphorus Bridge (from the boat)
- Beylerbeyi Palace (from the boat)
- Rumeli Fortress (from the boat)
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed.
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up. Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.