Full Day Tour
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), with its mystical smells of different aromas of various spices; Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents of Europe and Asia, viewing the marble palaces and luxurious residences; Dolmabahçe Palace, recent residence for Ottoman Sultans, which served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century; Bosphorus Bridge, offering a unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia); Camlica Hill or Yeditepe Hill, exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from one of the best points of view in the city. Also visioned during the tour (from the boat) are Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, Rumeli Fortress. Tour ends approximately at 17:00.
Note: Closed On Mondays: Hagia Sophia (replaced with Underground Basilica Cistern)
Highlights & Notes
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Bosphorus Bridge
- Camlica Hill or Yeditepe Hill
- Spice Bazaar
- Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace (from the boat)
- Bosphorus Bridge (from the boat)
- Beylerbeyi Palace (from the boat)
- Rumeli Fortress (from the boat)
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up. Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.