Full Day Tour / Private Tour Only
With family fun in mind, this is an excellent tour that combines fun attractions with history. Our first stop is Pierre Loti Coffee House for a wonderful panorama of the Golden Horn. Then move to Miniatürk, the open field miniature park exhibiting scaled models of the best known natural and man-made wonders of Turkey. Afterwards, we will drive to the Panorama 1453 Museum for a unique experience displaying the Fall of Constantinople. Finally, we will drive to Istanbul Aquarium at Florya, which is one of the biggest aquariums in existence on the European continent. If time permits, guests may also visit Forum Istanbul Mall.
Included: Round trip transfers from/to central hotels • Entrance fees • Private car with driver for the tour
Highlights & Notes
- Pierre Loti Coffee House
- Miniaturk Theme Park
- Panorama 1453 Museum
- Istanbul Aquarium
- Forum Istanbul Mall
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed.
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up. Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.