Full Day Tour
Cruise in the Marmara Sea to Princes’ Islands by Maritime Lines boat. Stop at Büyükada, the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes. Tour of the island by horse-drawn carriages. Lunch at a fish restaurant. Evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotels. Also visioned during the tour (from the ferry): Topkapi Palace, Leander’s Tower, Uskudar.
Tour includes Lunch.
Highlights & Notes
- Princes’ Islands
- Leander’s Tower (Maiden’s Tower) (from the ferry)
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed.
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up. Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.