When you arrive at the port of Antalya, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your private vehicle. First, we visit the old city of Perge, the largest ancient settling of both Hellenistic and Roman age in the region, which possesses a Roman Bath, Collonnaded Street, Agora, Stadium and Water Aqueduct. These structures are in good order and well protected after excavation.
Second, we visit Aspendos, one of the most important cities of Pamphylia which was the original name of the Antalya region. Aspendos theatre is one of the best preserved Roman Amphitheaters on the Asian continent. Built into a steep hillside and big enough to host 15000 people, this vast semicircular edifice was used to stage plays in second century A.D. Its perfect acoustics means that it’s still used today for operas and ballet festivals.
Finally, we visit the Kursunlu Waterfalls for a refrehment break at the edge of showering water drops.
After all the visits, we will return to the port of Antalya.
Inclusions & Remarks
- Pick-up & drop-off at the port of Antalya
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Fully escorted by a professional tour guide
- Entrance fees at the sites mentioned
- Lunch at a local Turkish restaurant
- Participants must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and steps, continually standing up and walking up and down. Sunblock is recommended.
- Tour guide is English-speaking by default. If it is demanded, other languages are available for private groups or individual arrangements. Other language guides may cost extra.
- Children 0-7 are free.
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.