When you arrive at the port of Kusadasi, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your private vehicle. From there, we will travel East, inlands towards Denizli through wonderful landscapes.
After a 2.5 hour drive, we arrive at Pamukkale, which literally means “cotton castle”. It has been formed over time by the natural hot springs, rich in calcium and carbonate, which flow down the slope. We will also visit the ancient Roman Health Spa Resort of Hierapolis, made most famous for it is thermal springs, theatre, agora and the famed Necropolis. You may also have time to bathe in the hot thermal waters in the renovated Roman Bath located right on site (entrance not included).
After all the visits, we will return to the port of Kusadasi.
Inclusions & Remarks
- Pick-up & drop-off at the port of Kusadasi
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Fully escorted by a professional tour guide
- Entrance fees at the sites mentioned
- We recommend you to bring a bathing suite with you, in case you decide to swim in the Roman Baths. All facilities (changing rooms, clean towels, etc.) are provided on location for a fee, which is not included in the tour rate.
- Since this shore excursion involves some walking, we highly recommend that you wear comfortable low-heeled shoes and casual clothes.
- Tour guide is English-speaking by default. If it is demanded, other languages are available for private groups or individual arrangements. Other language guides may cost extra.
- Children 0-7 are free.
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.