Half Day Afternoon Tour
Dolmabahçe Palace, recent residence for Ottoman Sultans, which served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century. Bosphorus Bridge, offering a unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia). Camlica Hill or Yeditepe Hill, exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from one of the best points of view in the city.
Note: Closed on Mondays and Thursdays; the tour cannot operate on these days.
Highlights & Notes
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Bosphorus Bridge
- Camlica Hill or Yeditepe Hill
- Please confirm the days in which the above locations/sights are open before making a booking for that particular day.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes from your departure time.
- Tours include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks.
- For the “Half Day Bosphorus Tour”, “Full Day Princes’ Islands” and “Bosphorus Dinner Cruise” tours, only transfers to/from the embarkation pier by car are private; cruise boats are mixed.
- Regular tours include only hotel pick-up.
- Private tours include both hotel pick-up and drop-off.